Do you have truck driving experience or a CDL? If so, you’ve likely noticed various logistics companies hiring in your area and wondered specifically if Navajo Express hires felons. We wondered, too, so went and found out!
Maybe you’re unaware, but Relaunch Pad contacts companies directly to ask them about their hiring policy for former felons. So we reached out to Navajo Express, and more than 1,000 other businesses in the US, to get real answers. We also did a bunch of research on them so we really know what they’re like.
See, many of us at Relaunch Pad have the experience of walking in your shoes — we’re former felons too. Remembering the struggle allows us to ask the best questions in order to make the path for you and others back into the workforce as simple as possible.
Here are a few questions we will be answering:
- Does Navajo Express hire people with misdemeanors?
- Will Navajo Express do a drug screen?
- Does Navajo Express do background checks?
- What is the best approach to applying here?
- Does Navajo Express offer programs for felons?