By now you’ve probably realized not all companies are open to hiring former offenders — and that sucks. But don’t lose hope! Not only have we compiled a huge list of potential employers, we’ve also contacted over 1,000 major companies in the US to ask about their hiring policy for justice-involved people. Read our listing to find out how the company you want to apply for answered the following questions:
- What is the company’s direct hiring policy for former offenders?
- Has the company hired former felons before?
- Does the company have any special programs for hiring justice-involved individuals?
- Who makes the hiring decisions?
- What is the best way to apply to the company?