Finding a job is one of the most difficult issues a former felon will face after their release. We know you dread having to ask questions like: Does J&H Family Stores hire felons? That’s exactly why Relaunch Pad contacts companies directly to ask them about their hiring policies for former felons. We want to make the job search process a little less stressful for you and other former felons.
The majority of us at Relaunch Pad have been in your shoes or worked with someone who has. We’re former felons, too, so we definitely know what you’re up against.
We look to answer questions like:
- Does J&H Family Stores hire felons?
- Does J&H Family Stores do background checks?
- What convictions might make it harder for me to get hired?
- Does J&H Family Stores hire people with misdemeanors?
- What is the best approach in applying?
Let’s keep reading to see what we uncovered about if you can get a job at J&H Family Stores with a felony.