Project 180 mission – Project 180 seeks to reintegrate formerly incarcerated citizens into community life.
More information on services provided:
- Financial Literacy Course for incarcerated citizens
- An educational three-part lecture series called “Strong Voices/Strong Subjects” on reentry topics for the general public. Currently in its seventh season.
- CEO Workforce Education class for incarcerated citizens
- Residential Program for men
- Information & Referral (I & R) service in which we send lists of Florida resources by county to incarcerated or formerly incarcerated citizens.
- Pilot program called “First Week Out” to assist re-entrants returning to Sarasota County in which we offer assistance to individuals who are coming home.