VOA Texas Community Re-Entry mission – Volunteers of America Texas is a faith-based, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping the vulnerable reach their full potential.
More information on services provided:
- Resolana – Resolana provides connections to resources and an intensive series of gender-specific classes to female offenders while they are still in custody in the Dallas County Jail as well as ongoing support once they are released.
- Hutchins Residential Re-entry Center – We work with individuals in a halfway house setting as they prepare to re-enter the community, helping them build life skills and overcome problems with addiction.
- Fort Worth Residential Re-entry Center – Our professional staff works with individuals in the process of re-entering the community, helping them find employment and identify resources and a network of support they need to be successful.
- Mothers and Infants Nurturing Together (MINT) Program – Our Avenue J location is also home to MINT Program for female offenders who are pregnant.
- Fresh Start Re-entry Program – Helping people in the Houston area who are formerly incarcerated to get the training they need to get the jobs they want and the life they deserve!