VOA Chesapeake & Carolinas Residential Re-Entry Center Mission – Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas empowers self-reliance and inspires hope. As a church without walls, we do this through personalized housing, ministry, health, and human services that benefit vulnerable individuals, their families and the community.
More information on services provided:
- Substance Use Education & Mental Health Interventions
- Transitional Skills & Financial Management
- Employment Readiness & Job Search Assistance
- Education/Vocational Training Assistance & Placement
- Cognitive Behavioral Programs & Interventions
- Community Living
- Community Service Referrals
- Comprehensive Case Management
All program participants are referred by the Federal Bureau of Prisons and U.S. Pretrial Services.