St. Joseph The Worker mission – The mission of St. Joseph the Worker is to assist homeless, low-income and other disadvantaged individuals in their efforts to become self-sufficient through quality employment.
More information on services provided:
- Employment Specialist helps you build a job searching plan, network, identify skills and strengths, and provides connections to open job positions
- Appointment-based services such as resume-building and mock interviews
- Support with job prerequisites
- Clothing for interviews and work, including footwear
- Financial literary coaching to manage and budget finances