PACE’s mission – PACE’s mission is to provide a variety of services to incarcerated and previously incarcerated individuals and their families to lead productive and responsible lives in their community.
More information on services provided:
- Recovery support services, including peer recovery coaching
- High school equivalency (HSE)/adult basic education classes
- Job readiness and employment coaching
- Employment placement
- Youth employment services
- Financial coaching
- Mental health coaching
- Moral reconation therapy
- Care-coordinated case management
Who they help – PACE serves both men and women, and offers gender-specific programming for females. PACE serves individuals age 16 and older.