East Bay Community Action Program mission – The mission of East Bay Community Action Program (EBCAP) is to provide high-quality, comprehensive and accessible health and human services to assist people to achieve their fullest potential.
Phone number: (401) 847-7821
100 Bullocks Point Avenue
Phone number: (401) 437-1000
More information on services provided:
- Addiction and recovery
- Substance use disorder support
- Literacy and GED preparation
- Career Closet – free clothing suitable for work
- Low-income home energy assistance program (LIHEAP)
- Food pantry
- Health, behavioral health and dental patients are accepted whether they are insured or uninsured.
- Mental health and wellness