Burlington Community Justice Center mission – The Burlington CJC addresses the roots and impacts of crime and conflict so that everyone experiences dignity, safety, and justice in the communities we serve.
More information on services provided:
- Addiction and recovery
- Youth substance awareness and safety program
- Pretrial services
- Driving with license suspended program
- Restorative Justice panels
- Mental health and wellness
- Circles of Support and Accountability Program
Who they help –
- Youth under the age of 18 who have been cited with violating Vermont’s underage drinking and/or marijuana laws
- Those who are working to regain their driver’s license while paying off fines and fees
- Those who are going through the court system who have underlying mental health and/or substance abuse issues
- People who have been referred to us by police, the State’s Attorney, the courts, and Probation and Parole to help repair the harm connected to their crimes
- Those who have been incarcerated within the last 1-2 years and are currently under supervision with the Department of Corrections.